Whenever I have a program that hangs, I get the most annoying message ever before it actually closes. “Windows is checking for a solution to this problem”! On top of that it takes forever to gather its stupid information! Luckily there is a quick and easy solution to never have to see this stupid error ever again.
- Go to your start menu, and search for “Action Center” (Without the Quotes)
- Open the Action Center
- Click on “Change Action Center Settings” in the Sidebar
- Click “Problem Reporting Settings”
- Select “Never Check for a Solution”
- Go to your start menu, and search for “Problem Reports and Solutions” (Without the Quotes)
- Open the Problem Reporting and Solution Center
- Click “Change Settings”
- Click “Advanced Settings”
- Select “For my programs, problem reporting is:” OFF.